Santa Clara Residential Roofing
As a homeowner, you take pride in your home. It’s not only a place of rest and relaxation, it’s a structure that protects you and keeps your safe. Your roof, in particular, shelters you from outside elements including rain, sunlight, wind, and heat. Installing a new roof or re-roofing with high quality materials and knowledgeable craftsmen ensures your home continues to be a safe, dry place for you and your family.
Our Roofing Options
West Coast Roofing Systems, Inc. offers a variety of distinctive roofing options for your home. We work with only the highest quality resources, presenting our customers a variety of materials with distinctive characteristics and aesthetic appeal.
- Slate – Slate is a dense rock that is both tough and durable. It’s known for lasting up to a century with minimum maintenance. Home owners like it because it’s fire and water resistant. Slate comes in many colors, sizes, and textures that help enhance a home’s architecture and style.
- Composition Shingles (Asphalt Shingles) – Composition shingles are the most popular shingles you will see on homes. They are coated with a layer of mineral granules that protect it from sunlight and add color. Based on your budget, the architecture of your home, and your preferences, we can help you figure out the best shingle option for you.
- Tile/Steel Tile – Tile Roofing is one of the most popular types of roofing in the world. It’s it durable, cost efficient, and comes in a variety of shapes and sizes. It is great for both cold and warm climates and can be produced to suit any architectural style.
- Shake – Wood shakes come from a variety of trees, including western red cedar, cypress, pine, and redwood. They give a home a unique style and appearance. Shakes are thicker at the butt end than shingles and usually one or more ends are tapered to create a textured effect. They are pressure treated with fire retardants and chemical preservatives, increasing their fire resistance and helping prevent rot and decay.
Does Your Home Need a New Roof or Just a Repair?
Over time, all roofs need to be repaired or replaced. Regardless of who installed your roof, natural wear and tear is normal and expected. At West Coast Roofing Systems, Inc., our highly-trained and certified roofing technicians provide our residential customers with an in-person roofing consultation to determine the extent of your roof’s damage. Once determined, we propose a plan to repair specific damaged areas or replace the entire roof.
If you have a roof in need of immediate attention, we also provide emergency repair services. Our technicians are specially trained in roof repair.
- 24/7/365 customer care service
- A prompt, efficient, and reliable response to your inquiry
- A personal guarantee on all our roof work
Whether your roof has a small leak or extensive damage, West Coast Roofing Systems, Inc., provides quality repair services specific to your roofing needs.
Once the roof is repaired, we provide maintenance consulting to our customers. We show them how to properly care for their roof, extend the life of the roof, and prevent long-term damage.
Why Choose West Coast Roofing Systems, Inc.?
We believe in 100% customer satisfaction. From our quality craftsmanship and materials to our highly skilled building technicians, we serve our customers’ roofing needs with pride and dedication. We choose only the highest quality products and offer each customer our guarantee that our work will exceed their expectations. Whether you’re installing a new roof, need a simple patch, or your roof requires of a complete retrofit, our staff will provide you with options that meet your economical and long-term needs. For more information about how we can help you with your next roofing job, contact West Coast Roofing Systems, Inc. today.